Global Fleet Implementation
Every successful fleet implementation starts with a plan. LeasePlan International recognises that bringing on a new supplier, or changing your supply chain is a critical step for your organisation. For this reason we have a dedicated implementation team that will guide you through every step of the way.
Having implemented a large number of international agreements across many European and global markets, much has been learnt about what works and what does not work. For example, we have learnt that often it is the basics that make the difference in a successful implementation:
- Structured implementation plan including ongoing monitoring/reporting of progress from within both parties.
- Clear communication of the implementation strategy for both the client company and LeasePlan.
- Quick resolution of any local implementation issues
- Set deadlines for “go live” and other key milestones
- Clear governance structure both locally and internationally
With the basics in place and expert knowledge and understanding, the benefits of introducing LeasePlan as a new global supplier can be realised much faster and with minimum disruption to local and international operations.
Implementing a global fleet management program is a very complex task with many different stakeholders.
Read how LeasePlan worked with this international client with a fleet of 4,860 vehicles to implement a new global fleet policy across 25 countries.